Located at the Ozaukee Non Profit Center
2360 Dakota Dr. Suite L Grafton, 53024
(262) 618-2191 or (262) 376-5362
Click Here to request an appt at the HELP Corner
What IS h.e.l.p. ?
h.e.l.p. is a Health Equipment Lending Program, designed to provide access to durable home medical equipment for anyone in Ozaukee County who is need of a short term rental of medical equipment. Rentals are due back within 60-days, and can be renewed for up to an additional 30-days.
h.e.l.p. can benefit people in need on a short-term basis during recovery from an illness, surgery or injury.
There is a $20.0 suggested donation per item rented.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE?
The following or similar durable home medical equipment in clean, working condition may be available:
- Wheelchairs – transfer and regular
- Limited number Kneeling Scooters
- Limited number of shower chairs
Please call (262) 376-5362 or
Click Here to create an appt.
Drop in hours are on Thursday’s 10am -2pm.
h.e.l.p. is not currently accepting donations of durable home medical equipment. h.e.l.p. PARTNERS
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Ozaukee County
- United Way of Northern Ozaukee County
- Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County
Recycling and reuse of durable home medical equipment makes sense. When h.e.l.p. lends gently used equipment, our community benefits. It ensures that necessary medical equipment is available to those who need it most.
HOW CAN I VOLUNTEER?
There are many ways to h.e.l.p. and any time you are able to give is appreciated!
h.e.l.p. a little, h.e.l.p. a lot!
- h.e.l.p. in the office with inventory, phone calls, mailings and more
- h.e.l.p. clean equipment
- h.e.l.p. us promote awareness in the community
- h.e.l.p. with our fundraising efforts or hold your own fundraiser
CONTACT the Ozaukee h.e.l.p Corner at 262-376-5362 if you would like to be involved.