Who We Are
Interfaith is a nonprofit organization that provides voluntary support services to seniors, including those with limited mobility throughout Ozaukee County. Our goal is to help clients maintain an independent lifestyle. Have a question? Check out our FAQs.
Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County’s mission is to provide voluntary support services to seniors, including those with limited mobility in Ozaukee County.
What We Do
Interfaith Caregivers volunteers give their time to help neighbors by providing simple assistance, such as:
- Transportation to medical and therapy appointments, in-and-out of Ozaukee County.
- Grocery shopping and errand-running
- Friendly visits
- Reassuring phone calls
- Help with paperwork or bills
- Seasonal yard work including raking, mowing, shoveling
- Respite Care–enhanced friendly visits (non-medical services)
Who can Interfaith Caregivers help?
Interfaith helps any senior, including those with limited mobility living in Ozaukee County, regardless of race, religious belief or economic status. You do not have to be a member of a faith community to receive service.
Click here for a Client Application. Please complete one application per person.
Monday – Friday
Located in the Family Enrichment Center
885 Badger Circle
Grafton, WI 53024